the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Too much was happening. She was technically crawling under her skin. The gold on with the word hair began to speak. His words absorbed, becoming more enraged with every moment. The child took several steps backwards then faced the man, his words like stones, "Just wondering if it was real, sheesh. I guess you can't blame someone for trying to be fabulous..." She snorted, and bared her teeth, before turning to Delinne, her words struck fear into her heart. What if Aza really does still like me? She twitched. What have I become? Everything scrambled into one another, her heart began to pump. Her eyes grew wild, more kept coming. Too many, too many . Her gaze swept over Del, a small smile appearing on her maw. What the fuck is going on here? Now she's smiling at me. Wait what?! And the striped spoke again, her words now directed to the golden boy, not as harsh as they were when She had spoke to the child, But still with a tinge of displeasure.

Then another, then another. She flinched as a feminine voice reached her harks with authority. "Silence" Her harks pressed against her neck. Too much stress. Her next words, directed towards the painted fille only made the fire burn brighter. Rage. Rage. Rage. She flinched. The way She looked at her with such vile disappointment made the child want to flee, But no, She stood strong, her head held high and refused to give in to the pain of being looked at that way far too many times. "What has this encroacher committed, what vile— event, that you would seek to flay her? Discipline yourself, my dear. You needn't have the scars of a soldier so soon." The lean doll cleared her throat, met the mare's gaze with confidence. "I didn't know any better ma'am. I thought we were to rid of the pest that decided to trespass " She shot a disgusted looked over to the golden mare, her orbs filled with a blood-thristy Rage. Slowly, She looked back to the one with authority. "I didn't know better," She let her pools dance from horse to horse, then stop at Aurelia, her bared flaring. When She spoke again, She didn't take her eyes off her. "But now I do." Her kissers twitch as if She is going to speak again, But She snapshot her maw shut, turns and goes to stand about a horse length from Delinne, her stare never daring to leave the golden's bodice. What I would give to Rip that bitch to shreds. She sighs quietly, listening to the Slueth's words, directed towards Aurelia, But then back to Abishia, and the golden man. Duties? I haven't been given any! She glances to Delinne, then chirps softly. "I wish to stay and learn more of what to do in this situation, if you don't mind. " Her breath comes ragged But ever so slowly She calms herself. A voice surfaces in her thoughts. Not her own. Gods, Child, your so fucking moody The fille flinches slightly, But keeps her calming gaze steadily on that of the winged one. I know Antheia. Now isn't the time.

Now a freckled one. Her maw the color of blood. Ger voice like a sunset. A sort of beauty is carried with her, and her words even more adoring. A rhyme. A hymn to the lesser, the winged. The mention of Histe, who Abi supposed is some blood thirsty myth. Her blue and brown eyes rest on the smaller mare, scents of rock and water waft of her coat. She lives here too. I bet she's from the Asylum... The girl smiles softly, for the vocals that the sunset lady have spoken are just so... Hm, there isn't even a word for it. Your just like her Abi. Look what you just did. You might as well be one of the crazies. Her heart is gripped with pain. Then Ciceron comes, the silver Knight waltsing in to the scene, and going right to work, telling the mare to leave, who still stands, a pathetic scene it would to watch them all attack the poor soul? On, how Abishia would enjoy it.

But no, the excitement doesn't end yet! The little bitch decides to confront the one with authority, call her Circuta. Oop, too bad, not so friendly anymore when you trespass on her herdland huh? Oh bet then, the golden gets a bit cocky. She goes into a flurry of feather and fire and holy shit, bitch fest ! Heat surrounds them, pulling Abishia in and causing her to start to feel pain along her neck and belly. Sweat starts to swell on her chest and behind her ears. But the Rage is stronger. She lurches forward, springing off her hind legs, attempted to crash into Aurelia, the burn already setting in. If it works, She should knock the winged into the waterfall just behind, and hopefully extinguish the flames.

She gasps in pain.

@[Delinne] @[Eris] @[Fraub] @[Circuta] @[Ciceron] @[Aurelia]

- abi is listening, But when Aurelia flags her wings and all that fire stuff happens, She jumps forward and attempts to knock Aurelia into the waterfall
Suffering Burns all along her left side and underbelly.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Abishia - 05-13-2014, 01:03 PM