the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

The next order of events are blurry. The first thing that happens is Abishia lunges for me and Ciceron tries to block her from me. I keep my fire on, still. The smell of burning flesh fills my nostrils, but the burnt flesh isn't mine. I don't know who's it is, because soon there is a bolt of lightning behind me and rain falls from the sky. Now, I put my fire out myself before the rain does. Standing in front of me is the blurry vision of the bastard. He is so uninterested, but anyone willing to barge through a cloud must be interested, right? It isn't like I am in love with him. I love other stallions, more impressive ones than a drunk fuck-face. I do not hear what Rostislav says. I do not hear Abishia. I do not hear the jet black lightning mare. I am too scared to listen.

Like Mauja.

He won't love me back, though. In fact, I am sure he hates me. Dalibor, maybe. But he isn't as wild and crazy as me (at least not that I know of?) but I feel like our personalities clash and that I have to walk on eggshells around him. Honestly, I miss Gaucho. The caveman was my first crush here, my first spar here, and the stallion that made flirty (which may be the reason I'm stuck in this situation now?). I've met many stallions, but I'm not usually comfortable around them. To be honest, I'm so uncomfortable with just the three stallions here.

The giant black cat that seems rather attached to the black mare, lunges for me. I do not flinch, I do not move. Teeth sear into my shoulder. The pain is surprising, so I through my legs into the air to get her off of me. I'm not even sure if she's still on me, but I don't worry about that anymore because now, I can't breath. I do not hear Circuta's words. I am still too scared to listen.

I try to inflate my lungs, but they are like a popped balloon. They do not inflate, only deflate. My head is spinning now, and my legs buckle underneath me. My world is dark now. I am not breathing, I am not moving. I am not conscience. I cannot see the blood Eris controls crawling towards me. I cannot hear anymore of her words. They can not feel my sadness, my loneliness.

They do not know what it is like to walk around every day knowing the everyone you meet will not like you. Walking around with a marking on your cheek that says kill. Walking around knowing that in your past, that was your name. That was your destiny. Kill. Death. Darkness. Perhaps that is why I've decided to be a light, fire, girl. Not some macabre creature that ventures around ready to destroy all and every horse. I am not a racist unicorn. I am not a dark thing

I am merely a lonely mare named Kill. Simple enough, right?

ooc:; i meant skin by saying hide. and under feathers is skin... but you bring up a good point! I'll have to ask admin if i interpreted it wrong :\ For this thread, just continue with aurelia's wings being lit, too. i'll go ask an admin now! :D Also, when I saw Circuta's magic description "it is up to the opponent if they experience full unconsciousness" i ws like: HOLY HELLS. Aurelia needs to pass out because this thread needs that much more drama. Sorry if this was kinda confusing! Basically, she just stands there. She doesn't get hit by Abishia. She doesn't move until Dezba attacks her. When dezba aims for her neck/shoulder area, the cat is able to bite her shoulder. Of course, aurelia freaks out and rears, trying to throw the cat off of her. She feels the rain, but doesn't focus too much on it because she is being suffocated. She goes unconsciousness. She doesn't hear anything because she 'is too scared to listen' which basically means she is tuning them out. :D sorry if i misunderstood anyone's magic! If i did, let me know! cx

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Aurelia - 05-14-2014, 06:40 PM