the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris
Silence fell as the winged rodent collapsed, crumpled on the ground. Sighing in frustration The Empress let her bloody gag spill to the ground, with the target knocked out it was no longer any fun. Ciceron yelled that this was all enough and frankly, Eris had to agree. This piece of meat was not leaving by her own choice, she wanted to stay and play so chaos' mistress would introduce her to an extremely fun game. This game was called 'now your mine'. After all, they couldn't just drag her out of the herd land to die in the wilderness, they should take care of her and make sure she was safe. With the wildness halted and everyone ceasing their magical attacks, The Empress turned to her Lady. With a calm and compassionate tone Eris spoke up, "Circuta, assist me please." Without really waiting for the dark coated mare, The Empress got to work. Bending down by the mare's mane, she began to gather some of her pretty hair into a pile small enough for her tarnished mouth to gather. Pausing for only a second and looking over the bloody puddle The Empress decided to bring the blood with them, it could become useful again. The magic inside her sparked to life, jumping to command the blood to return back onto her vermillion body, were it then spread out over her coat, painting her in the colour of life.

Turing back to her family, the monarch smiled. "Thank you all for your help in defending our land." Nodding to each of them in turn, Eris allowed a dramatic silence to fill their ears before speaking again. "I'm taking this mare prisoner. You do not need to worry any more. Please lave us." Turning back to her prisoner, with a wicked smile in place Eris wondered what would be the best way to wake up her pretty prize. Maybe the scent of Histe would alert the girl of her possible impending doom. Giggling, Eris turned around to glance at Circuta, ignoring anyone that might remain gathered behind her. This no longer concerned them, the golden marked idiot was now hers. Rightfully so, The Blood Empress did not wish to share. Where on earth had this pretty prize appeared from? A neighbour or an allied force? Not that it really mattered anymore.

[[ Posting order is kinda shot to hell, so I'ma just skip people especially as; Eris is over it now, she is taking Aurelia as her prisoner. Bay I'll put up a captive thread and we will discuss ICly what Eris wants from Aurelia. Get ready for awesomeness ;D ]]

I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Eris_ - 05-15-2014, 05:22 PM