the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She fell to the ground, blasted by the heat. Her frame was a heap of burning flesh. Her legs torn by the flames, her chest as well. Her face, scorched. She flinched as She fell, crumbling before the bitch's feet, who was now extinguished by some sort of magic, put on by someone, who ever it was had plenty power, She then heard a gasping, and then the golden bitch fell. To much happened. The filly groaned in pain, dragging herself to her clefts. Words became blurred, her vision as well. Her bodice shook. She shut her eyes tight, her weight shifting. The pain was unbearable. She stumbled forward, toward the only one She trusted, . A cough echoed from her lips. She looked to the Stallion, her stare peircing, full of pain and pleading. She couldn't speak, her throat ached too much to even dare to speak. She glanced to every single soul, her gaze lingering over the new guy. She dismissed him with a painful snort, She looked back to Ciceron, standing before him. Oh gods, what do I do now? .

Pain made her bodice cringe. It was nearly too much to handle, and all She could do was stand there, like a stupid child. And a stupid child She was. Her mind was glazed over, She hardly remembered what happened after her little heroic act. Her gaze stopped to her raw flesh.

The burning sensation never stopped.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Abishia - 05-15-2014, 10:59 PM