the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His vision was slightly blurry and his head ached tremendously, everything happened so quickly he barely had time to even react properly. He grunted in dismay, still in shock he did not notice the pain, yet. Smoke rose from the ground where the golden mare had collapsed, the ground, crisped and blackened from her flames. But out of all that had happened he did not blame her for this, he blamed everyone else. If everyone had just dealt with this situation like civilized beings none of this would have happened. He watched the putrid red mare hover over the fallen pegasus, thanking them for defending the area. 'defending?' what a joke. His lips curled into a prominent frown as he starred helplessly from afar.

He could not move, his body sat like a statue until he looked down at his chest, which revealed only a percentage of the damage. His ears fell back against his head, it started to burn and ache, his entire belly felt like it was on fire. It hurt to walk, his mind scrambled all over again as the pain throbbed and bubbled beneath him. 'Why did this have to happen?' he groaned to himself, wobbling inch by inch. He did not know if anyone was going to help him and he headed towards the water in a slow desperation. Perhaps he could find some honey or plantain leaves to soothe his burns.

He noticed the painted mare, gazing towards him, snorting. Fraub scowled, "Your little heroic act didn't exactly turn out as planned now did it", he growled, looking back towards the water as he began to limp towards it as best he could.

"talking" 'thoughts'

words 283
tags
ooc if nobody engages with him he will leave. I will make another thread though having him attempt to soothe his wounds if anyone wants to continue chatting with him.

table by Fraub

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Fraub - 05-16-2014, 11:54 AM