the Rift

[OPEN] In the light of the glow worms.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

It had been a few weeks since the youngling pair left the caves, and now they were returning. They journeyed from the Rotunda to the caves once more. Familiarity brought the child's solid hooves down the cavern tunnels and into the mystical room he had grown to know in Helovia's fee into darkness. Bi-hued eyes searched around the corners, half expecting to see the black spotted stallion laying, bloodied, on the floor again. Abraham remembered the day well--remembered defending the stallion from a crazy bitch of a mare. Gwyn, from her master's crown, growled lightly, the memory forming in her mind as well. Even then the small, white hatchling wanted to protect her bonded, and she had attempted to gouge the mare's eyes out. Abraham smiled, darkly, fond of Gwyneverre's piss and vinegar. Often, the dragon reminded him of his father's bitch, Loretta, and it amused the draft mutt. Gwyn would show to be a good war-dragon, as the jade green elder they had met with the stallion at the Rotunda. Together, the pair would grow.

When Abraham was confident that he was, in fact, alone, with only his heartbeat mingling with Gwyn's, he set for the waterfall. Dipping his dark muzzle into the pool, the child filled his belly. His muscles ached slightly, reminding him of his youth and his long travels. He was silently thankful for his strong and able body, knowing all too well that the limitations of handicap. Reginald faded into his mind and out again, the dark scowl and silver eyes of his brother enough of a reinforcement in his mind. Reginald struggled in their youth, and Abraham knew he had a gift. It was a natural gift, but it was a gift nonetheless. The dark prince would never take his strength for granted--he would train it, hone it, protect it, just as his mother and father had taught him. Lifting his head, Abraham turned to make his way back towards the light of day, when Gwyn suddenly let loose an incredible cry.

The darkling snapped his attention towards what Gwyn was calling to, and his nostrils flared. The scent of another horse, close, filled his lungs despite the dampness of his surroundings. The white dragon launched herself from Abraham's crest, wings unfurling as she glided towards her target. There was another dragon here, and her fiery colored eyes were alight. This dragon was different than the jade green reptile she had met before--the scent was more alluring and she could not help but trill fondly into the florescent of the cave. Me! Gwyn mentally called to Abraham, and with mismatched hooves the colt followed. His trot was quick and the sound of his solid hooves bounced off of the walls as he trekked over rock and moss. "Gwyn!" The prince shouted, the sight of a white and crimson unicorn coming upon him.

abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

@[Ophelia]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abraham - 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM