the Rift

[OPEN] In the light of the glow worms.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia heard a cry of a dragon, and she snapped her head up, whipping around with ears forward and alert in the darkness. She sparkled in the dark, and she backed quietly into a shadow in the hopes to stifle the glow. The cry she heard was not from Tinek; his voice was a little deeper, being an adult male. So, she watched from her shadow, dual colored eye sparkling with curiosity and interest. She sensed her silver flying closer, diverting attention away. He was incredibly smart and very sweet.

Tinek landed on a tree in the room, returning the strange dragon's call with a short one of his own, red eyes penetrating the darkness like a cat. He blinked, able to see the little unicorn and the white dragon, and he relayed the visions to Ophelia. "Young boy. Small dragon. White." He watched the white female with curiosity, waiting for her to come to him if she would. Tinek was curious but more cautious than Ophelia.

The white mare emerged from her shadow, softly padding on the moss. She remembered only one white dragon - a small female named Vera. Once upon a time, she had helped Adele hunt for Vera, in a land far, far away. Somehow, this cave made everything feel like a fairytale. As the boy shouted, she realized that the dragon's name was "Gwyn". Ah, well, not Vera.

His steps were loud, but hers were almost silent. The spongy surface and her goat-toes matched in a very quiet way. "I think she is interested in Tinek," Ophelia finally said, her chime-like voice a soft and gentle caress through the cavern. "He is a handsome dragon." The pale princess paused. "Who are you?"

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abraham - 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-04-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abishia - 05-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abraham - 05-21-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-27-2014, 11:22 PM