the Rift

[OPEN] In the light of the glow worms.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The scent of others filled her nostrils. With a smile, She made her way through the large stone area, then through a corridor, to a room in which She had spent far too much time. The dim light caused her to screw up her eyes, but She couldn't help a beaming smile. The scents of home wafted into her nostrils, memories of Slaiter, Africa, Windwalker, And others, flashed through her mind as hoof met soft mosses. The wall gleaming in the night like atmosphere. But suddenly, a voice made her stiffen And flatten her harks to the back of her head. Young vocals, then a hefty bodice sliding past her. The noise caused the wall to shut itself off. The light from the room, darkness greeting them. She awaited in silence, the others seeming to stay quiet. Slowly, the lights returned to their glorious light. A smile graced her again, And She tipped her dome, walking forward And squinting to set her sights upon a mare And a boy, the lady pale with blood hues, the boy hefty, dark, with a striking white marking stretching from his whither to his leg, a nice contrast. Both horned. A low nicker flowed from her. But She did not speak. The pale one spoke as the lights slowly gained their strength once again. The transition was almost unoticable, but to Abishia, it was prominet.

Don't dim my light darling. Don't dim my light. Don't take my shine, don't strip me of my smile. Don't dim my light, stay quiet, quiet for me. Don't dim my light. Her thoughts where song rather than words.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abraham - 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-04-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abishia - 05-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Abraham - 05-21-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: In the light of the glow worms. - by Ophelia - 05-27-2014, 11:22 PM