the Rift

[OPEN] While We Sleep [Welcoming]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
- Arah -
Lady Illynx arrived to the party just after Deimos had dismissed Thranduil. Arah's eyes watched her Lady and offered her a sweet smile in greeting. Ever since Illynx had welcomed Arah and her babes back into The Basin, the doe had felt a certain adoration towards the golden hued Lady. "My Lady." The Lady's sharp voice rings out, Arah turned back to Thranduil as she spoke and allowed Illynx's words to wash over her. 'Ní dócha go' Sighing in frustration, the doe wondered in Thranduil would indeed be welcomed into the basin in the end. Arah had only brought back the trouble maker as she did not feel it was her position to turn away possible recruits, yet now she was coming to regret that decision. Especially as it seemed that Illynx wanted too...what? Give him a chance? Put him on probation. As if sensing Arah's growing discomfort in the growing situation, the griffin seemed to become unsettled in her sleep. Closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths, the doe attempted to settle her emotions. When she looked back towards Illynx she felt calmer and ready to face any situation that presented itself.

Her eyes turned to study Deimos and then in turn Crash, a expressionless mask covered her face. Did Illynx really just call them arrogant fools? Or was she merely saying that their behaviour reflected such? A nervous tremor rolled down her back, but her eyes now came to rest momentarily on Thranduil. Her Lady then flips her nose in an extravagant way almost in defiance, dark locks splayed through the air before resettling across the bridge of her beautiful features. Feeling the golden eyes of Illynx resting on her, Arah turned to look back at her Lady once again. Bowing her head in respect the doe was humbled by the show of faith in her, both Deimos and Illynx seemed to listen to her thought and opinions. She did not wish to let either of them down. The question posed to her was one that Arah considered to be dangerous. The mask crumbled and a frown formed on her delicate features, she looked over at Thranduil. Pausing to consider her answer, Arah one again studied the specimen in front of her. "Well." Turning to Illynx she smiled. "When I first spotted him in The Threshold I saw a lot of raw potential." The doe did not doubt The Basin's ability to teach respect and who to fill a role. "I thought he might make a good recruit and so I offered him a visit to The Basin." Then she frowned, her magic sparking to light inside her. "Then he...turned, My Lady. Became wicked and thoughtless. Attempted to begin and include Crash and I in a scuffle." Her eyes rested on on Illynx still. "I brought him here for judgement, he has potential but I do not believe he will respect you or Lord Deimos."

Kissing the Frozen Flowers

[Skip Crash.]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 05-02-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 05-04-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 05-16-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 05-18-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Crash Course - 05-18-2014, 06:33 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 05-18-2014, 07:13 AM