[PRIVATE] my shangri-la
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia noticed that the world had changed, but instead of venturing into the land she had once ruled, she decided to climb higher. The view from the Fields on top of the mountain were always so beautiful, and she found that she could see the entire herd from among the clouds. Cloven hooves carried her easily and without misstep as she climbed up the side of the mountain in the dawning light. Tinek flew overhead, languidly rocking back and forth on the thermals. She smiled. Roskuld was still on her mind, but the peace ebbed and flowed like the tides. Right now, it was night in her soul, high tide, full peace.

Once she made it up to the top of the mountain, she looked down and was surprised to see that the Foothills was now falls. A long, series of waterfalls made an almost tropical biome cascade beneath where she stood. In fact, she was surprised that she did not hear the crashing, but her altitude was too great. What had happened to the foothills then? Was Archibald still there? She knew now that Lakota and Ktulu were not, so who lived in the green spaces nestled in the blue corridors.

The soft sound of crunching steps caught her attention, and a flick of an ear preceded the turning of her head. White and crimson hair caught in the wind as she narrowed her dual colored eyes, watching an elk carry on in the clover. Curious behavior for an elk - also not like them to travel alone? Something else caught her attention then, and Tinek's eyes helped her identify him. Ophelia smiled in a humorless way as she recognized her younger brother, Vadim.

Phi walked closer, not able to let this situation pass. Tinek spied the elk curiously, not sure what to make of the creature. She approached her brother, letting out a short call to let him know that she was near. "Vadim," she said quietly. "I have not seen you since you met my nephew, Hototo and I still lead the Foothills." He had been alone then, and rather contrite. Before she had had a chance to give him a home though, situations had called her attention and life must have called his. "How are you?"

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by ali - 06-22-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 06-27-2014, 01:08 PM