Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

all i see turns to brown as the sun burns the ground
and my eyes fill with sand as i scan this wasted land

"Vadim."

He is instantly on alert when he hears his name, and the sudden change in him causes Vlasi to stop prancing and turn to look at her bonded. Vadim's head raises and he turns to look at his sister, brow furrowing as he wonders why she even speaks his name. He remembers the last time he saw her even as she speaks of it. He remembers feeling like she didn't want him in the Foothills. Maybe she didn't. He hadn't made the best first impression on her when he had been a foal and was trying his hardest to prank everyone. He was a far cry from the colt he had been only three short years ago. His head turns as he feels a body brush against his side and it is Vlasi, staring at his sister and the dragon she has bonded to. The look on her face says that she is unafraid of the dragon and the mare but is concerned for the well being of her bonded. Her dark nose touches his neck and his gaze returns to his crimson and white sister.

She asks how he is and Vadim wonders if she even cares to know the answer or if she is asking out of formality. She had never before taken any real interest in her younger brother, even when he had been a foal trying so hard to fit in with his brother and make his brother proud of him. His blue tipped tail twitched and he sighs as Vlasi peers at him with her dark eyes, waiting for him to answer. "Fine." He answers Ophelia's question with his gravelly voice. "I don't know if she even cares, Vlasi." He looks to his companion and she stares hard at Ophelia. "Family is a strange thing."

"You?" He finally asks, deciding that even if Ophelia's interest in him was feigned and her question of his well being was out of formality he would still accept it. His eyes shift to the dragon and he watches it for a moment. "His name?"

"Talk."

@[Ophelia]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM