[PRIVATE] my shangri-la
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia watched her brother's change and the way he lifted his head, but what was curious was that the elk did not turn to look at her, the speaker, but at him. The white mare's keen eyes took in the scene, orbs narrowing ever so slightly as she watched the two of them. When the elk approaches, brushing sides with her brother (who is now much larger and thicker than he was before), her curiosity was confirmed. The puzzle was complete. He was bonded to an elk of some sort.

She was not one to hold ill will, so as she faced her family now, she did so with an emptiness that for her, was good. The vial that held her memories of Vadim had been pushed on a back shelf, and now she had opened a new one, free to make new connections and new impressions. Ophelia listened to the one-word response, devoid of any emotion, and she raised a brow. She had remembered him as odd, but mostly as the follower of Varath.

Now, he was alone, and he was still odd. Granted, that was much like the pot calling the kettle black, but...

When he asked in return, she gazed at him for a moment. Dealing with family held a certain difficulty in conversion. Honesty was a burden, even though people always begged for the truth. Still, he was her brother. How could she expect him to be open if she was not? "Getting... better," she hummed, a slight frown on her lips. "I cannot find my daughter. Though, perhaps, if she has a new family, that would be for the best."

She followed his gaze to her dragon, and smiled softly. "Tinek," she replied, glancing in Vadim's direction again. "Yours?" she asked, talking about the deer.

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by ali - 06-22-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 06-27-2014, 01:08 PM