[PRIVATE] my shangri-la

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

all i see turns to brown as the sun burns the ground
and my eyes fill with sand as i scan this wasted land

He only listens as his sister speaks the name of her daughter then proceeds to answer the question he had posed to her moments before. He doesn't understand why she would think her daughter would be better off with a different family. Even with as screwed up as their family is he doesn't think he would be any better off, but maybe that was his lack of self confidence that was leading him to believe that. He is confused at her reasoning because he and Varath had left their parents shortly after being weaned and their parents had not stayed in the same herd. "Mother did the same thing." He finally points out, brow furrowing as he stares at his sister in confusion. "You don't want to be like mother?" He did not spend a lot of time with their mother after leaving the nest, but he still loves her and thinks she is the best.

He takes note of Ophelia's reaction as Valsi changes her shape. He thinks that the look on her face must have mirrored the look on his the first time he saw Vlasi change. Vadim is not sure if Ophelia is correct about Vlasi being powerful because she has only demonstrated her ability to defecate on individuals that annoy her. Like himself. "No." He answers when he is asked if he can hear her thoughts. The idea of hearing her thoughts, of her living more intimately inside his head is rather frightening to the young stallion. "Her feelings, yes." He answers and looks down as his sister's dragon lands in the grass.

Vlasi lifts her head and looks at the dragon who now sits and listens to his bonded speak of how she acquired him. Slowly, the white feline uncurls her fluffy body from around Vadim's leg and inches toward Tinek. Her body is kept in a crouch and when she is close enough she stops and stares hard at the large reptile. One paw is lifted and she slowly reaches toward him, her confidence increasing with each passing second. She stretches and taps at the dragon's nose then turns and scurries to hide behind Vadim's right foreleg. She is still for a moment then peeks her head out, blinking brilliant emerald eyes at Tinek.

Vadim's head tilts when Ophelia says his other sister's name, remembering only that Varath said she looked like their father and that he didn't like her. He thinks that if she is willing to give away such an extraordinary creature that she can't be as bad as Varath had claimed her to be."What is she like?" He blurts out his question at the same time Ophelia asks Vlasi's age. "One season." He answers. "I found her in the caves when the world went dark."

"."

@[Ophelia]
ooc:// -gentle nudge-

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM