the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

There was a few minutes that passed that I didn't think my dad or Fina would show when I called for them. I was scared that they didn't want to see me because of what I had been. It had taken a lot out of me to gather my courage and come back here and when he didn't show immediately I felt like crying. Really, though, it was silly of me to think that he would just appear out of thin air. The herd land was rather large and he could be anywhere. With that idea fresh in my brain I held my ground and waited a bit longer, but with each passing minute my hope diminished. Finally, I turned to walk back toward the border when I heard wings followed by his voice.

“My child, it lifts heart to see ye is well.”

"Dad." I said as I turned back toward him, a hesitant smile curling the corners of my mouth. He didn't seem upset with me, only happy to see me again. "I missed you." I wanted so badly to run to my dad like a little child and burrow under his wing and hide, but I stayed where I was. My wings tightened against my sides then loosened again and my tail swished against my legs. There were many things I wanted to say and questions I wanted to ask, but I couldn't without apologizing first.

"I'm sorry." My smile had faded as I spoke my apology. "I.. I didn't want to." It was kind of a lie. Whatever darkness had infested my soul had brought out all of the ill feelings and thoughts about my dad that I'd suppressed all of my life. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Talk."

@[Midas]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM