the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She didn’t try to hidden visible sorrow and the pain that was riddled across her face, my features smoothed from concern into a velvet tenderness when the golden cherub stumbled through an apology that wasn’t necessary. Any parent could understand how I would always love my children, no matter their sins against this world. “It wasn’t actually ye who spoke those things,” voice was soft, encouraging. Gold dipped wings stretched further apart, limbs moved to close what remained of the distance between us--reaching for her and enveloping my babe in warmth as feathers danced across her spine.

Muscled threads carried crown higher, tickling muzzle yearned for a cheek before running the length of her neck in a firm but gentle embrace. “Think of it no more, dear one.” She smelled of sweat and salt. There were stirrings of guilt, knowledge that if I’d somehow been with this sweet soul before the sickness came—perhaps the result might have been different.

In those moments that we stood near each other I wondered about the darkness and disease that had descended upon Helovia, and if we’d actually overcame the danger or if it had only been pushed back. Soon to rise again, stronger and more likely to cause death. “Has ye settled into a home yet Ranjiri?” I asked, “Or seen either of thee’s elder brothers?”I’d been able to talk to Cera, but there had been no trace of Hototo. I could only hope that the eldest son was alive and well. Earth was surely keeping a keen eye on the fruit of his loin.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM