the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I didn't disagree when my dad said I wasn't the one who had spoken the hurtful things that I had. What good would it do to disagree? He would only insist that I hadn't. Or maybe I would just hurt him even more when I told him that I had spoken them. It had taken whatever evil had infected my body to loosen my tongue enough, make me hateful enough to want to hurt him like I did. I remember not feeling like it was enough to just emotionally hurt him. I wanted to physically destroy him. Just remember it made me sick to my stomach an I winced as he embraced me, so easily forgiving my faults. He had a weak child and he loved me anyway.

"Think of it no more, dear one."

"Its easier said than done." I retorted, frowning. But he was right, there was no doubt about it. I should just try to forget all about it instead of dwell on it. Dragomir had pretty much said the same thing. "Tell me that you forive me." I whispered. I knew already, in my heart, that he did but I needed to hear it for my own peace of mind as selfish as that might sound.

Daddy asked about a home and my brothers and I shook my head. "Not yet... No." I hadn't seen Hototo since he left the Edge when Momma was in charge there and Cera ... I could barely even remember what he looked like. "Why are you here now?" I asked. "Why not the Throat?"

"."

@[Midas]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM