the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She pleaded for my forgiveness. Oh that I was been able to chase away those memories, trade our thoughts, she’d know that I’d already forgiven any and all transgressions even before those hateful words had left her lips. “I forgive ye, of course I do.” One day my dear daughter would have a child of her own (the gods be good, not to soon.) Ranjiri would understand that some forms of love were of the purest variety—a special affection that was for offspring alone.

The child of sand hadn’t seen Hototo or Cera, and I sentenced myself to an all too familiar inquiry of my purpose in this landscape. “Earth came to me during the sickness and dark time—he requested my presence as a ruler for this territory, and Sun chose new leaders to carry on the reign back home.” I’d heard little to nothing on who these new sultans or sultana’s were. It was assumed the Guacho would be leading as a Sultan, there’d been no noticeable reason for him to abandon the throat—but as for his colead, I could only pray that the Sun wasn’t faulty with his choice.

“This…is where I’ve been living these past months…” Shame colored my tone as I added with a sad little shake, “Cera was less than pleased with my choice.” Would she condemn me as well? Had I truly failed as a mate and a father simply because I hadn’t left home all those years ago when Ktulu had asked it of me.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM