the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

High in the atmosphere I’d been circling, enjoying the silence—the peace that came from having wings full of wind and gentle torrents to ride upon. My aurous gaze would drift low every so often, marking certain landpoints that appeared as small fussy dots to my limited vision. Ever more I stood as the silent sentinel, watching from above. Fina patrolled the mountains closest to the sea, my preference was the hidden entrance.

I had heard her call, swirling into heaven with almost pleading note. She wouldn’t’ have to wait for long, my beloved daughter was just below me. Upon hearing the first ringing I drew wings inward, tucking them low until this body fell from current height to lower points that would allow ample space for a visual of who called and sounded so similar to my youngest child. Little Ranjiri.

Her golden feathers shimmered in the glade, eyes searching toward the forest and drifting up with a searching purpose. I beamed as only a proud father could, the sight of this innocent cherub warmed something down in the very core of my being. I’d not laid eyes upon the gilded girl since the day of her curing—a fateful day for us both. It was upon bent knee that I’d laid beside her that eve, uncertain in grief as she fled into other parts of the world before a single motion could be made toward a halt.

Those dark nights had faded into only a memory and no sign of discontent could be found as I drifted lower still. Eagerly searching ground with outstretched limbs ready for impact. Gold flourished as daggers kissed the dirt, it spread from my cantering steps, wings remained outstretched—moving to embrace her, the one who had been carried by the lovely temptress, Ktulu. “My child, it lifts heart to see ye is well.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM