the Rift

Define Tormentors [Questing: RE]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

The hiss of death returns to the pegasus like an old friend. I watch as the zombie falls at your will, and I do what I can to not express my gratitude. The life you have saved me from, the existence we are now free of is not one I will forget the thought of. To fight forever would be no burden; to fight alone would be the worst I could ever imagine.

But the sentimentality and the heartwarming sensation of my feelings for you are sickening. I turn instead to the silent and still corpse before us, pretending as if it has always been this way, doing what I can to forget the part you played in its rest. I waste no time and draw metal from the earth expediently. It falls across the pegasus in thin ropes that begin to bulk themselves up and form rings and chains. You recognize the image, you see it in yourself. You cringe and for a second your concentration is broken.

I fear the worst, and the chains tighten immediately. Blades form from steel and strike through the creature's flesh as you attempt to gain control once more. There is a sickening crack as a dagger strikes through what I sense is the spine, a wretched, splitting sound as one falls down towards the scapulars, hopefully severing them. Blood and dirt from the mire stain my vision and the scene is unclear. I sense worry coming off of you in waves, and I fall to my knees in what I recognize as exhaustion. Not physical exhaustion- in that sense I will always be tireless.

No, exhausted by efforts of hiding my love for you and faking my hate. I wish to call you to my side now, to apologize, to beg you to forgive, but it is too late. Your tail twitches rhythmically and your eyes focus on the target- you are lost in your power once again. I try not to fall into the dead waters. I try to stay afloat, even as everything else sinks around me.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Define Tormentors [Questing: RE] - by Prometheus - 08-20-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Define Tormentors [Questing: Belial & RE] - by Prometheus - 10-11-2012, 04:09 PM