the Rift

mastermind

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
He turned to face each mare as they spoke, first Abishia. From the few moments they had met, it was easy to tell she was quite new to this. Though, he admired her bravery and spunk. She spoke of the place as though it were an oasis, beautiful and broad. He was not here for that though, he was not here for pretty things. She was a good speaker though, brilliant at that. She had much potential, but so much to learn.

Eyes and ears then turned to Kahlua. She spoke of how the gods watched over the Edge, this place she ruled. Biru nodded solemnly, following along. Sure, the Gods watched over them, the Gods watched over everyone. However, what he was interested in why they were so special then, with their peace-keeping ways. The Gods watched over the others, yes? So what makes being a pacifist more god-worthy? The questions plagued his mind, but he stood silent, as solid as a rock. She continued to speak, about needing protection from their invaders north. Did the "unicorns" she spoke of have something against the Edge?

It seemed that even after wanting an explanation, the quite stallion was left to his own devices. He pitied them, for neither would he choose. It was too soon, and so much was left unknown. It seemed he would need to do quite a bit of exploration by himself. He turned and nodded at the two ladies, acknowledging them politely. "After hearing what each of you, Abishia and Kahlua, have to say, I indeed must say, there is much to learn. I regret to inform you though, that it seems more questions plague me than can be answered by the two of you." He turned again, letting them each say something, should they be mad at him before he continued. "For my own knowledge, I must continue my journey alone it seems.. I shall make a decision soon, regarding which herd I will swear loyalty too, but I must visit them on my own. Should I wish to return to your homelands, may I seek you out?" He ended quietly. Those were the most words that had ever poured forth from his mouth. He stood quietly, waiting for either rejection, or acceptance. Either way, their answers would only help further his decisions.

[ooc:: eep! didn't expect Biru to do that, he just kinda... did. D; however, because of this, he will be around visiting each herdland.]

Messages In This Thread
mastermind - by Biru - 05-04-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: mastermind - by Biru - 05-05-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: mastermind - by Abishia - 05-05-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mastermind - by Biru - 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: mastermind - by Abishia - 05-06-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: mastermind - by Biru - 05-06-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: mastermind - by Abishia - 05-06-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 09:45 PM