the Rift

overboard

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk" "faeanne talk"

I have a whole bunch of stuff to think about. Things from foals to my ever-changing kiddy crushes, and even to the fact that I want the position of World's Edge Seer. My foals are beautiful and healthy, for the most part. Fae tells me she gets dizzy when she exercises a lot, and I can't help but notice Ryuu wince as he puts weight on his hooves. Have I birthed foals that are unhealthy? Yea. They are sweet and innocent, but my loins have made them unhealthy. Why should innocent foals have to be injured straight after they are conceived? It's unfair to them... this, I know, but there isn't anything to do about it, but kill them. WHICH I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO DO. My kiddy crushes... well, maybe I'll grow out of that, maybe I won't. I do not really know, and only time will tell. The position I want... I really want. I wanted to be the Seer for the Dragon's Throat, but Africa got that position. Now, I want to be the Seer for the Edge, and hopefully I can be. Maybe a little extra effort will help me get there?

Then, I hear thunder snap. Or a twig? Or both, maybe? So, as quickly as possible I trot towards the sound. I jump out from the shadows and see a mare there. This mare must have broken the twig? I smile with joy. Maybe I'll make a new friend today? She is not alone. Ruske is with her, so I think he's got this covered. I mean.. I've already burst onto the scene. Maybe I should stay and mingle some? "I wouldn't mind helping you find her." I pause for a moment before introducing myself. "I'm Aurelia... I live in the same herd as Ruske." I smile at the stallion and bow my head respectively. Now that I think about it, he's actually a handsome stallion.

Should I give the pretty girl and handsome stallion some alone time? Yes. Who knows, maybe in a week she'll be heavy with foal than Ruske will disappear and her foals will die... That's how Helovian relationships usually go, right? It's not like I can't see the pain on horses' faces when they see little Faeanne and Ryuu. The moment I think about her again, she shows up. Little Fae is here now. The joins my side after crawling out of the shadows behind me. How long has she been following me? "Uh, this is... Faeanne." I try to mask the shock in my voice. "She is my daughter." She looks at Aylin with huge, adorable eyes. "You are so pretty!" This compliment is directed to Aylin, but after she says it, I step in front of her in a protective way. I do not know this mare, and until I do... I can't trust her around my children.

My attempt at blocking Faeanne from this fails. The girl dances around me and shuffle towards the pair. She tries to rub her small muzzle against Ruske's right shoulder in what could either be a greeting or some weird way of a foal trying to express herself... I don't know. She's heard me say he's in my herd, but Faeanne won't be in the Edge for long. I hope to move her to the Throat soon. "Sorry, she's really expressive."I smile softly at her and the older mare and stallion.

ooc:; Aurelia here is offering Aylin a possible home in the World's Edge! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: overboard - by Aurelia - 05-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: overboard - by Aurelia - 05-07-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-05-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-07-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-11-2014, 04:20 PM