the Rift

overboard

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk" "faeanne talk"

I a suprised, no.. shocked. Why is Ruske going batshit? I did not mean to piss him off. Quite honestly, I didn't know that the mellow stallion I met while with Alysanne and Kahlua was even capable of being so harsh. Can he not remember that I am only two? Surely he must understand that being a two year old-- no, any year old means that one will be reckless sometimes. Has he never done something foolish? I believe it is almost impossible to do everything correctly 100% of the time.

”What are you doing, creeping in the shadows like some wolf?” After he shouts my name at me, he begins his lecture. I lower my head softly, like a dog being scolded by it's master. Am I a bitch tethered to a beacon of self confidence? Surely, he knows I am not one to boss around. Well, maybe he doesn't. After all, I am in this rather submissive stance. It's almost as if I have gotten use to this submissive stance.

But I have gotten used to it. I was born with it.

In my mind, the walls are crumbling and chains being snapped. No, I am not 'releasing the beast'. I am releasing the loneliness and sadness I've felt over my entire life. I am not compatible with anyone. I am not close to anyone and everyone I meet gets made at me at one point or another. "I'm sorry." I pause for a moment and my gaze drops to the ground. "I'll try to be the sheep next time, I promise." I am not very mature. I am two years old. My mind hasn't matured completely. My body, however, is a few steps ahead of my mind, which is how I ended up with my foal.

When my foal enters, I am surprised, not dismissive. ”She ought to be safe at home,” My head rises from it's submissive post. ”Rather than dragged across all creation to serve whatever foolish whim of yours…" My ears pin back, and even my little Faeanne thinks Ruske should shut up. How dare he talk to me like that? How many foals has he squeezed out?! NONE, BECAUSE HE'S A STALLION. have you no sense?”

Instantly, rage boils in me. I toss my wings open. With a large swoop, the pearly white feathers are fully extended. Slowly, I let an orange flame build from my wing tips and devour my entire body. "If you're such a good mom, you can fucking take care of her!" I'm not talking, I'm screaming at him. My voice is so loud. So loud, I didn't even know that I could become that loud. Faeanne stands there, confused. Maybe she doesn't understand what I am saying, but she gets the idea when I start trotting away.

The girl tries to follow, but I've already started flapping my wings and am flying away. I look down for a mere second and she is standing there, awestruck. Did she even know those with wings could fly?

The flame that engulfs my body dies away upon my command and I disappear into the night sky. From Mom, to Phoenix, to shooting star.. today's adventure ends with me as a simple pegasus.

I watch her fly away, but I cannot reach her. No matter how high I try to jump, I can't seem to get high enough. I am for the moon, so I know I'll at least land in the stars, where my mother flies, but I can't even reach the tree tops. My Momma had flapped her wings, maybe I need to do that. Of course, I attempt to do so, and all that happens is normal. The undersides of my wings are set on fire (a magic that must have been inherited by my phoenix-like Momma). My knees buckle and I lay down. I start sobbing uncontrollably for a minute or two.

Why has my mother left me?

ooc:; o_o so aurelia ditched faeanne after getting pissed with Ruske. Faeanne does not hear what Ruske says to Aylin, or Aylin's reply, for she is sobbing. ;-; Ruske and Aylin can leave her, take her, do whatever. I only did this because Riv has been busy, and Faeanne needed to get out now. xDD So sorry <333 This was just the PERFECT opportunity. Don't feel obligated to take care of Faeanne. I can find someone else for her. :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-04-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: overboard - by Aurelia - 05-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: overboard - by Aurelia - 05-07-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-05-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: overboard - by Ruske - 05-07-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: overboard - by Aylin - 05-11-2014, 04:20 PM