the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It seemed like they were helping Brisa just a little bit - or maybe that was just hopefully wishing on Alysanne’s part. She so wished that either herself or Kahlua would find that magical combination of words that would make everything click - that would return a smile to that beautiful pale face. Kahlua’s offer to send the army after the offender did manage to get a giggle though!

They get a little more explanation - figuring out that she didn’t know who the father was because there were two possibilities! Oh, you go Brisa. Neither of the names were familiar (though she might recognize Note on sight) and she sounded like she did indeed care about them both. Well, she’ll find out who is the father when the foal is born! Though the fact that she did care for them really did complicate things.

Having only cared for one stallion she really didn’t know that feeling but she did feel sorry that Brisa had to be wrestling with these feelings on top of the worry about a foal. “Maybe Torleik will come around? Stallions sometimes get spooked about intimacy, right?” Sasha certainly was. Spooked hardly even covered the first time she made her feelings known! She looked to Kahlua for some sort of confirmation of this thought.

And she just wanted to see if she could make her feel a little bit better about the baby thing too. “You know, I was attacked by a mountain lion when I was pregnant with my son.” She moved the wing closest to Brisa upwards just a little, showing the scar that disfigured the joint where wing met body. The term ‘mountain lion’ tasted wrong as she spoke it, just as it always did when she thought about that time of her life. But she never dwelled on it, and certainly not now. “I honestly didn’t think he would make it. Our bodies can do such wonderful things and you have such strength in you Brisa.” And whatever strength she didn't think she had, they would be there to lend to her.

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Alysanne - 05-25-2014, 07:36 PM