the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Everyone wandered in and out of the Edge as they wished, but every once in a while Alysanne started to notice the absences. Especially when it came to her friends, if she didn’t at least see them wandering about the Edge every few days she started to worry. And Brisa had been absent for some time now - or maybe it just felt longer because it had been some time since they had spoken. Once it had been more than a few days, the pegasus had made a point of paying particular attention for when the beautiful white mare might once again show back up. She tried not to worry, really! It just came so naturally to her.

So it was with great joy that she spotted her on this spring day – a delighted whinny escaping her and serving as a greeting as she picked up a quick trot. A much quicker gait would have been preferred to close the distance between them, but the owlet that had talonfuls of her mane rather demanded a slower pace so that he would not fall off. Someday he would learn to fly, but she imagined he would need to be significantly less fluffy before that were to happen. “Brisa!” A she drew closer that so-familiar name slipped out and she stopped just before her dear friend – offering her muzzle to bump against Brisa’s with affection.

One thing less to worry about! And those bright green eyes just shone with happiness as she took in the sight. “It has been too long, my dear friend. How have you been?” Perhaps best to not quite bring up the fact that her absence in the Edge had been noticed – Alysanne decided it might be best if she kept her worries to herself. After all, they were far too numerous to even begin to share.

Hemlock, for his part, remained at his perch between her ears – small talons holding tight to both Alysanne’s mane and the glass headband that she wore. Quite ruffled by the trot over here, he was settling down with some small, indignant peeps, before focusing those dark eyes on this strange white mare.

[owl image by Dave Menke, USFWS as posted on Teton Raptor Center website]

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Alysanne - 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM