the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Had anybody asked her if she had noticed Brisa's absence, the queen surely would have felt terrible. To be honest, she had been so busy with the politics of the land- welcoming newcomers, trying to commune with the gods to help her on her quest for peace, and dealing with the Basin's unexpected visit- that she hadn't really had time to notice anything other than what she was seeing in that very moment. No, perhaps she had not been the best friend as of late, and it would have broken her very soul to think so. Luckily, nobody had asked her.

Having been staying home much more often recently, out of respect for her king and herd, it was not unusual for the queen to be wandering near the borders. Although she had been forcing herself to stay here out of respect, she still longed for the freedom to run wild and free. There were some things she adored about being queen and others... well, nothing was perfect though.

A flash of white through the trees caught the girl's attention and she turned her head suddenly, spotting the long-absent face of Brisa and, approaching from not too far off, Alysanne. It was serendipitous, the way the three of them always seemed to find one another at just the right moment, but it was a part of their bond that the queen enjoyed very much. Closing the distance that remained between them, Kahlua was just in time to hear the end of Aly's words. “Oh, I always miss you two when we're apart!” she exclaimed brightly, although she hadn't been separated from Aly for very long. But long was relative when every sunset meant the night's terrors would be awoken.

“Come, lets walk while we talk,” she suggested, perhaps a little strongly, but she'd never really been a subtle personality. She set off slowly, towards the cliffs, hoping the girls would follow her. The last time they'd been to the cliffs as a trio Kahlua had been a crying mess, but she had come to terms with Antheia's death and the cliffs held little horror for her now. Besides, she rather enjoyed the sound of salty waves upon the rocks below. There was something soothing about the rhythmic noise.
Kahlua
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 11:32 PM