the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was definitely good to be back home once again, in a place that was familiar and well comfortable to her. She had a long way to go before she could say that she had met all of those who also were a part of her herd family but she was trying to meet others. Her last meeting with a particular herd member happened to pop into her mind and she couldn't help but just shake her head slightly to herself and chuckle. Ya she had definitely gotten to know him, this was the whole reason she was in this mess in the first place. Maybe she should have just stuck to her earlier habits of not socializing with others, granted it wouldn't have likely made much of a difference with all things considered.

Perking her ears forward at the sound of her name her blue eyes caught what she had been just thinking about and needed at this moment. A loud welcoming nicker sounded from her throat as a grin spread across her face, oh it was so good to see her friend again. Bumping her nose in return to Alysanne's she pulled back slightly to get a good look at her friend. "I have missed you, are you well?" She commented lightly in the same instance she spotted Kahlua approaching them. Greeting her with the same happy smile she bobbed her head seconding her words. Moving over to fall into step beside Kahlua she cast a gaze back to Aly hoping she would be coming as well. It felt like such a relief to have her two best friends back again, how had she ever managed before she had friends, oh right she didn't.

" I'm so happy to see you both!" She replied brightly as she felt the faintest bit of relief wash over her for the first time in awhile. All the drama of her life was stressing her out, it was nice just to feel the weight lift for a little while. She had no idea how she was going to manage to bring up the topic without sounding like an idiot, she couldn't exactly just come out and say she felt like she was either dying or preggo as then there would be the discussion as to the awkward encounter with the culprit of the story, well other than herself. Gah why couldn't things be simpler.

"How have you both been? Well I hope." She was eager to find out how her friends were doing and just push off her own problems the best she could.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: Kahlua, @[Alysanne]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: <3

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-07-2014, 08:39 PM