the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Whether it was wonderful luck or whether this was just meant to be, their monochromatic trio was reunited when their patchwork queen. These two represented her first experiences in this herd, represented all that she loved about Helovia and the reasons why she had decided to stay. Hemlock greeted Kahlua with a delightful little hoot – she was one of the few that he had given his approval to already. She just wished he would just take a liking to others!

Nodding her agreement to the idea of taking a walk as they chatted, she fell into place with them, taking a spot on Brisa’s other side as she let Kahlua guide their direction. Her smile was bright as she revelled in their company. Didn’t matter where they walked, so long as they were together, right? She would be so happy to notice that the proximity of the cliffs did not hold the same horrors for Kahlua as they had before.

To answer Brisa’s question, Alysanne was afraid that she didn’t have anything all that exciting to contribute but movement between her ears reminded her of one very important thing that had happened. “I’ve been great! Found little Hemlock here and beyond that just trying to keep busy. Helovia is so beautiful in the spring!”

It wasn’t lost on Alysanne how Brisa hadn’t answered her question, but perhaps it was a simple matter of getting lost in the comings of their other friend and reuniting with each other once more! But now she had the opportunity to ask it again, eager for the answer. “And what about you? What’ve you been up to?” An innocent enough question, after all she had no way of knowing just what Brisa had been up to lately! She was still just so happy that the white mare was safe.

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Alysanne - 05-14-2014, 01:18 PM