the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

The quickest way into Hemlock’s heart was just what Brisa did - the little owlet just adored being cooed over. By the right horse, of course. Though he seemed to be awfully picky about who he was friendly with - Kahlua being just about the only one so far - he hooted back at Brisa before settling back down to ignore them all while he (attempted to) nap. Well, it was far better than the dark glances he had been shooting before.

Alysanne waited patiently for Brisa to answer the question, concern colouring her expression when she picked up on the hesitation. Did something happen? Luckily she kept her imagination in check, surely their friend would let them know if something big happened to her. Sure enough, though, a ‘slight problem’ was mentioned. All her attention remained on the white mare as she waited for an explanation - knowing that it would come when she was ready, and there was certainly no point in trying to coax it out of her before that.

Well, it turns out that ‘slight problem’ was quite a delightful one! Brisa was pregnant! “Oh my gosh that’d be amazing!” Was of course her first reaction - the mere idea of foals bringing such warmth to Alysanne - but she calmed herself down quickly. Maybe it wasn’t such delightful news for everyone and the fact that Brisa had labelled it a ‘problem’ was certainly a warning that she should try to tread more carefully. A glance cast towards Kahlua to gauge the painted queen’s impression of the matter before asking much more softly: “But you’re uncertain?” That concern coming back quickly, for though she didn’t seem entirely upset at the notion, it was not spoken with as much joy as Alysanne might have expected.

Whatever her thoughts were on the matter, she hoped Brisa trusted them enough to speak her mind - she could share any of her fears, any of her concerns.

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Alysanne - 05-21-2014, 09:40 PM