the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Well, Alysanne took a little bit of joy out of seeing the small smile that her exuberance managed to get out of Brisa. But then they found out what the complicated part was. Sometimes she forgot that there was still a lot that she did not know about these two dear friends of her - lives that existed before she had arrived in Helovia. What else had they not yet discovered? To learn that Brisa had such tragedy in her life surrounding pregnancy! No wonder she was feeling hesitant.

She reached out to touch her muzzle to Brisa’s neck as they continued to walk, expressing her condolences in a way that words just couldn’t quite cover.

And she couldn’t help but smile a little at Kahlua’s reaction - their brilliant Queen coming to the rescue with talk of a trial. It was not such a terrible idea! If Brisa could identify the father - for Alysanne took it much the same way as Kahlua, not realizing that in fact she did not know which father it was - then perhaps there could be some justice done upon him. Motherhood was a wonderful, glorious thing but no one should be forced into it. The fact that this had happened to Brisa while she was young made Alysanne incredibly sad, and to have it happen again!

Without the power of being a Queen there was little Alysanne could do to offer for justice but she hoped that maybe, maybe she could offer some sort of comfort for the rest. “Oh sweetie I’m so sorry. You know we’re here for you, right? We’ll be with you through this - through this part and everything afterwards.” Maybe Alysanne didn’t win ‘mother of the year’ with her own son, but he was not the first foal she had cared for. The role came naturally to her and if she could help one of her best friends out in anyway, she was going to. “And we’ve got Resplendence who knows all sorts of herbs that can help you. I know it’s scary but you’re not alone in this. I have a feeling that you’ll be just fine. You and the baby.” Maybe not the best pep-talk she had ever given but she was not going to back down. She would help Brisa get through this!

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Alysanne - 05-23-2014, 09:01 PM