the Rift

[PRIVATE] permafrost harvest

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne & Hemlock

It was not long after the painted pegasus addressed the metal horse that a familiar face, perhaps the only familiar face in this entire herd, came dancing forward with the delightful Imogen at her side. Forgetting the one she had just addressed for a brief moment or two, she focused her attention on the pair she had come all this way to see. “Lena! Imogen!” She greeted them both with such joy, returning the soft touch that the mare offered upon their meeting and lowering her head to whicker softly at the fox-like creature near her feet. Hemlock hooted in a disgruntled manner as she did so, the fledgling taking exception to this increased amount of head movement.

If he was curious about Imogen or Lena, he did not show it just yet. He was just getting used to the fact that he could move about on his own – not far, though, and not for long – and did not seem willing to test the boundaries in this strange land. Instead he backed up a little down her neck so that just his eyes and the fluffy top of his head appeared between her ears – those dark eyes watching this new horned mare carefully.

Oh he was certainly developing quite the personality! “Don’t mind him, he’s a little shy.” Was that the right word for it? She said it with a laugh to hide her uncertainty, but the smile was true. “This is Hemlock.” So much had changed since the two had last spoken in that magical, illuminated cave beneath the earth. “And thank you for the welcome! It’s just as beautiful as you told me.” Though she had only seen very little of the actual herd land, the surrounding areas were just marvellous so she could only imagine what lay ahead! “I’m well though! Settling back into the Edge and just loving this bright season. I was promoted to Moon Doctor beside Resplendence, though I feel like I have a lot to learn. We’re rebuilding the garden we have so I’ve been out looking for new herbs to add to the collection.” It was hardly ever just a simple ‘I’ve been well!’ answer for Alysanne. “But really, that’s just my excuse for the chance to come visit you and make sure you made it out of there safe and sound.” Here her bright chuckle sounded again. Perhaps she didn’t need an excuse to come visit Lena, perhaps she could have just come by just to check up on her, but no matter – she was here now. “How about you?”

Though her own answer might have been a little longer than expected, her desire to hear about Lena’s welfare was not lessened. They both looked well, which was a good sign… though she would feel much better hearing it confirmed!

image by sarah
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
permafrost harvest - by Alysanne - 05-06-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Lena - 05-11-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Alysanne - 05-14-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Lena - 05-18-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Alysanne - 05-20-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Lena - 05-26-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Alysanne - 05-29-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Lena - 06-01-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: permafrost harvest - by Lena - 06-15-2014, 11:46 AM