the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I watch, dumbfounded, as the other horses leave, with just myself and the young palomino filly and her fox left behind. Damaris pants and wags her tail, then licks my leg affectionately. I gasp in pain and look down with a frown. She stops licking, looking at the sizzling hairs on my leg, but keeps wagging her tail. I'm sure she'd be apologetic if she wasn't so excited. Not that I blame her, I feel excitement burn in my veins as well. This filly and I are the only ones left with the sphinx. I turn my attention back to the hybrid creature just as she speaks again in my mind. I wonder if Damaris hears her as well.

Why are you worthy?

Well shit. There are two different paths for which I could answer this question. I could give the first answer which comes to mind.. which is that I'm awesome, the Legatus, a virile, tough stallion. But that is the superficial, simple answer. A question that is only a riddle if you do not know yourself well. Something I feel that I know myself too well. Why am I worthy? Because I will fight to defend those I love and those I cherish. I am strong of heart and strong of body. I want to defend myself and protect others. I look down at Damaris between my feet. Though Damaris will soon be able to protect herself, she can't yet. She is my beloved. I want to protect her and those that I am sworn to protect. Sure I have hooves and horns and teeth. But magic provides an upper hand that I would be a fool to not want. I am worthy because though I am a drunk, I am true of heart.

"I am a fighter, strong of spirit and heart. I am worthy of this precious magic because I will use it to protect myself and those I love."

I look at the filly. The words she has spoken are also true, and would make her worthy in my eyes. She feels about her bonded as I feel about mine. Though I don't consider Damaris to be a sibling, but more a child, a ward. I would protect her with my life.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
Tag: @[Random Event], @[Merida]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Rostislav - 05-28-2014, 10:11 PM