the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

Ever since the day in the meadow with my Dad, yes I am still getting used to that fact, Miles and I had been very much on our own. I was growing fast, but not near as fast as my little brother. Yes, that had become the relationship we has. I was very much the protective big sister, while he as my little brother tried to be just as protective of me. It was a odd relationship, but it works for us.

Today found us seeking out my Dad. I am not sure where he truly calls home, but the smell on his coat that day seemed to match this place. I can only hope that this is it. I can feel my little brother emotions reacting to my own. I was nervous, yet curious. He on the other hand was looking for anything and everything he could get into. I think it's my emotions that keep him on my back.

Suddenly, something moving catches his eyes. He grabs a mouth full of my mane and tugs hard. My ears flick backward in annoyance as I turn my head to look at what he sees. The creature is strange, that's for sure. Her body was like a large cat, but her face was like no other creature I have ever seen. She also had wings, which was even stranger for me.

As one, well, really just me walking closer Miles and I approach the creature. I stop a slight distance off, not wanting to crowd. I may be the second to arrive, but I was sure I would not be the last. One a painted mare had beaten me here. As more come, the creature finally speaks. But wait, her mouth isn't moving! Miles looked at me, clearly hearing the voice as well. After all, he's in my head too now. "I never was, yet always am to be. No one has ever seen me, nor ever will, yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs and beat of heart. What am I?" A riddle? What does this all mean?! I look at Miles who had a puzzled look on his face. Was he trying to figure out what the riddle meant? Oh why did it have to be a riddle!

I never was, yet always am to be. Okay, so it's something that is always here. Always will exist. No one has ever seen me, nor ever will, So I guess that means it's invisible too? Always around, but can't be seen.... What is always around and can't be seen..... What was the next part of the riddle, oh yeah! yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs and beat of heart. What is always around, invisible, and everyone strives to reach with every breath and beat of our heart....... Without thinking I blurt out "Air!" Surely this has to be right. What other choice is there. Air is always around, it can't be seen, and we all need to to breath to keep our hearts beating. Oh please let me be right!

"blah blah blah."

Wishlist
Earth x Wind | can create sand-structures that will not fall apart under non-battle condition
or
Dark x Water | Can pull water from another's blood, causing dehydration

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Merida - 05-06-2014, 10:11 PM