the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Marble decorated with rags, tattered And worn, draped around each pillar, ready for any to dismantle them. She smiles for She likes the place... A place with a building of mystery, a place that never was here before the darkness. The marble And the glass, perfectly shaped to work in harmony with one another. A beautiful sight causes her to smile, but What lies ahead will prove to be puzzling.

Others have gathered, all answering a riddle. Puzzles both confuse and intrigue
She tips her head slightly at the odd sight. A creature, one She has never seen before. And when She spots it, She halts, tipping her dome to one side in confusion. When her orbs meet the lavender gaze, the thing speaks... It's voice a riddle, a test, a question. Abishia listens, her harks stretched forward to capture the words. "I never was, yet always am to be. No one has ever seen me, nor ever will, yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs and beat of heart. What am I?"

Air? No... Water? No... It must not be material. It must be something you can't hold in your hands but can feel? Well, definitely not peace, not every mortal strives for peace... She sits in deep thought for several moments, her mind hopelessly searching for an answer to suit the question, to show the thing What She is worth. And just when the disappointment of failure kicks in, an idea hits her. Perfection... No one is perfect, but we always seem to expect they should be. We all strive for it... A smile cracks through her taut lined lips. "Perfection, possibly? "

Abishia hopes for
:: [Magic: EarthxLight | Ability to create and manipulate leather] :: [Restrictions | Must use a live animal for source of leather]::

Wishlist:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=11914

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Abishia - 05-07-2014, 07:39 AM