the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

I watch as they pass, and they all coincidentally seem to be going toward the same thing... gravitating toward that big rainbow glassed house. Being nosy and curious, I wait for the last one to wander by, and I follow a comfortable distance behind the painted Pegasus. The columns of the Rotunda reached up to the thick bows of the trees, vines falling from a green sky and connecting back into a twisted knot of bark and leaves in another tree; bright colors shimmered off of the see-through ceiling in the distance, casting reds, greens and blues onto the nearest trees. Every set of hooves stopped around the unreal building, all eyes set on the miraculous creature sitting inside.

A feline, bird and strange primate creature that I had never before seen were all mish-mashed together to create one hell of an animal. Those eyes stared back at all of us, watching with a silence that both reminds me of myself, and almost frightens me. We all seem dumb struck and not a word is said. Suddenly, I can hear it.. It's in my head!?

"I never was, yet always am to be. No one has ever seen me, nor ever will, yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs and beat of heart. What am I?" My right ear twitches hard, the circle of metal clanking off of the antler it tends to lean on. My wild violet eyes leave the primate-faced creature and find themselves searching the expressions of the surrounding mares, each of them seeming to calculate the question just as I should probably be doing right now.

My eyes drop to the ground, my right forehoof scrapping the soft earth impatiently as I waited for my brain to stumble upon something, anything that would likely have anything to do with this god damn riddle. I never was, yet always am to be. No one has ever seen me, yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs. Who am I? No... that's not what that thing said at all? Fucking a! An irritated sigh rolls from my small chest and I glance back up to the soft-faced creature with agitation and concern filling my brutish eyes.

"Peace." "Air!" "Perfection?" Abishia, the cute little girl I had met a couple of times now, had that questioning tone that I felt I would have too. Each of them had something to say.. except for me. I looked at the unnamed creature, silent as the nervous kid of their first day of school. I'm holding my breath.. but why? I could give a fuck less what any of these mares think of me. I search the humanoid figure with hope boiling in my heart. "Immortality." I finally breath, not even completely sure on why I have chosen that word. Now that I have finally released that huff of still air, I can now breath normally again without feeling like I am choking. Both ears lay backward, annoyed with myself, and I continue to stare at the feline-bodied animal.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Wishlist
Magic - Dark x Water; Can produce a cloud of thick black smoke from her mouth that will choke others around her.
Restriction; The smoke will leave Agrona feeling a high (ex: blurred vision, slow reaction time).

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Agrona - 05-07-2014, 02:28 PM