the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

No one else arrives after me. That's not too surprising. I'm slow to the game so being the last one makes sense. Damaris has quieted down, and I wonder if the catlady spoke to her through some sort of.. animal mind speak. Or something. She backs up and sits between my legs. I look down at her lovingly, momentarily forgetting those around us. Her black coat shines in the sunlight that comes down through the canopy, the neon green bright against the dark. Her glowing eyes, instead of bothering me, are comforting. Maybe it is because we both have funky eyes.

I turn my attention back to the sphinx, and just as I do, I hear her voice in my head. My eyes widen a little - I wasn't expecting that. Honestly.. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Cocking my head to the side, I frown, even though her news is good. I seem to be the only one who got the riddle correct... Well fuck ya!! I'd do a victory dance but I don't want to trample Damaris, and she seems so comfortable where she is. A few have been dismissed, though I'm not sure how many. Though others had different answers from myself, the catlady seems to have been okay to let them stay. Now she presents another riddle to us.

Gods, evil things, rich peeps and poor peeps. . The Commies have taught me a thing or two about this and the answer comes easily. The Commies in Mother Russia are all about sharing equally among the people.. which.. maybe sounds good but doesn't really work out. Rich people have everything poor people have nothing. Nothing.. what rich people don't want... nothing.. eeeeeviler than evil shit.. greater than gods.. Nothing is greater than the gods. Well shit that fits. After two mares speak.. the painted one is named Kahlua.. and confirm my suspicion. "Nothing." It comes out more like a grunt than a happy resolution of the riddle. I cough, trying to cover up the gruffness. Don't mean to be.. er.. rude.. or whatever. Those claws look ouchie.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Rostislav - 05-13-2014, 11:50 PM