the Rift

[OPEN] Put Your Weary Head To Rest

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
Wilibald felt pretty terrible just as soon as he spotted her posture - she looked almost scared of him. And then it got worse. Oh sure, her voice was soft and her name was beautiful, but that was easy to miss because of her next words. The smile dropped off of his face slowly and his ears drooped. Well, that had certainly never happened before. One minute he was looking for shelter from the rain and delighting in finding company at the same time, and the next he was being told his company would be ‘improper’ and how she would rather go stand in the trees and wait for him to leave.

Well if he wanted to be avoided he could have stayed in the Falls and tried to get attention from the very friendly queen. Or he might have performed his usual passtime of doing the avoiding himself - hiding from most everyone because they all looked so strange. It was something he would have to get over eventually (not likely). Kaiylia had an odd little band around her leg but other than that she could have been from his home! “A pleasure to meet you Kaiylia but... that would not please me. Have I done something to offend you? I assure you, I have only honourable intentions.” He wondered why she would consider it improper for them to share a shelter. He hadn’t said anything rude to her! Or at least nothing he would have considered rude and he had pretty strict standards for what was rude and what wasn’t. He took a small step backwards just to be safe, not liking the idea that this attempt at conversation had been significantly less successful than he had been expecting. “To force you into the rain while I stand in the shelter? What a terrible gentleman I would be! I try very hard to be a bit nicer to new friends than that.” Another attempt at a smile, trying to ease her discomfort.

Come on! The first pony he had seen in Helovia and she wasn’t even going to stand here and talk to him? Maybe his luck was finally running out. “Please stay there, I have a thick coat.” Wasn’t he just thinking to himself how this rain was starting to get under his coat? Well, that hardly mattered right now. “If you’re not interested in company I’ll move right along.” Though of course he wasn’t going to move just yet because there was still a lot of hope that she might change her mind. There was a chance, wasn’t there?

@[Kaiylia]
image by bunnie <3
please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Kaiylia - 05-06-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Wilibald - 05-10-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Kaiylia - 05-14-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Wilibald - 05-17-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Kaiylia - 05-26-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Wilibald - 06-05-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Put Your Weary Head To Rest - by Kaiylia - 06-12-2014, 07:06 PM