the Rift

[OPEN] Outsiders [Exploration]

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
It wasn't long before someone had arrived, but only one. One, quiet, little unicorn mare like himself. Except she was much younger, she barely looked to be out of her foal hood. Why on earth was someone like her patrolling boarders? Much less greeting a complete stranger, who, without a doubt, would stand much taller and stronger.

Finally she approaches, and looks him in the eyes. He stares back, slowly blinking and watching her own body tick the way she seemed to be watching him. Her eyes bore a faint blue, staring at his own, dark, depressive red ones. She was locked up as tight as he was, baring no emotion, no rage or sadness.

Her voice finally broke into his thinking, it was still childish in a way, but not in an obnoxious way. From a few simple words, he thought her to be intelligent, and one who knows more than her age should. He offered a small smile, and a slight dip of his head, the red and gold horn flashing brightly in the sun. "Greetings young one, why has an elder not followed you?" He questioned, but it was rather ironic. He had no one following him from the day of his birth, only a father who appeared once in his life, a mother he did not know, and an adoptive family who wanted him for his inborn strength. Needless to say, he was always alone. Being alone was the way the world had strengthened him. "My name is Biru, I come seeking questions about this herd land. Am I able to ask you such things?" His voice rolled off his tongue low, cool and friendly. In a way, he felt a sort of kinship with his brethren. He had never met another unicorn quite like himself before, generally they had dainty cloven feet and agile leonine tails. He, like this girl, were born with long locks, and solid rounded hooves. It made him appreciate her more. "Tell me young one, what am I, a warrior, to do here? How would my services be put to use?" He questioned, starting off with the easier of the set of questions.

@[Sikeax] ;; as for her appearance wasn't quite sure about the hooves, so if it's wrong i'll go back in and change :D

Messages In This Thread
Outsiders [Exploration] - by Biru - 05-07-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Sikeax - 05-08-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Biru - 05-13-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 08:46 PM