the Rift

Plot with kae?

Ruske Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ruske
World's Edge Nurse

Ruske has always been a scientist at heart. Either gruffly cheerful or bitterly morose, he comes with a lot of emotional baggage he's not finished processing. Historically, his sense of ethics has been "whatever I can get away with," but since joining the Edge he's resolved to be well-behaved. He's mellowed a lot with age, and rather than sharp and keen, he is weary and easily annoyed. Has a weakness for anyone in need.

♥ Has adopted Faeanne; he and Evangeline will be taking care of her until she's big enough to be on her own
♥ Healer stuff
♥ Eventually learn more about Helovia's gods
♥ Learn about the different herds?
♥ Do you like grumpy old men? You will like Ruske!
He's always in too many threads

Caneo
Aurora Basin Stallion

For the most part extremely nervous and polite, he is a lonely soul. Has a surprising amount of whimsical lore stored up in his brain, mostly to do with stars. He's been a nomad his entire life, so the idea of staying in one place with the same individuals is very strange to him. Caneo is an entire box full of trust issues, but he desperately wants a family.

× Needs to tell Roland he wants to become a spy
× Needs to get a companion asap
× Would like him to witness some magic, if anyone feels like showing off
× Meet some racists? He is too innocent
× He will be extremely loyal to a small number of close friends, eventually, but it needs to build up organically
× I need to figure out a reason for him to learn how to fight; either witness some violence, or be threatened with violence.... idk, maybe once he gets a meaningful rank someone could strongly suggest it to him? I've been tossing this around in my brain for a while
× In the future then he's going to need a sparring mentor, preferably Basin, and maybe a few inexperienced sparring partners (no time.. soon...)

If you just want a thread with either of them but don't fit anything on the above lists, that's fine, just let me know and I'll get something up for you :)

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
more eva x ruske

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
I volunteer Semira. Because need Kae threads and Ruske would be fascinated by dragon pony.

Unregistered
Yes, ali xD

Semira - yes!! Oh my goodness that would be lovely. Do you want to start a thread?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Abraham is a hybrid with a dragon, which I think with Ruske's Isilme background will spark his interest?

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
he's welcome to ask Aly any of his pegasus questions :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Unregistered
Time - Yes :3 He'd love to meet a 'unicorn' with a dragon, it would give him a lot to think about xD Abraham is also not very nice, right? Might break his perception of "people dragons choose are always nice" lol. I can start a thread somewhere if you like.

Sarah - Okay! He can be a bit invasive xD But, would you like me to start a thread for them in the Edge? It would be good for him to get to know a few more Edge members, too.

She probably won't mind hahahaha. Aly's always one to want to help and she's just the sort to be all ":D I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND THEN WE'LL BE BFFS RIGHT? :D"

if you want to start a thread for them in the Edge that'd be great! Just tag me when it's up <3
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Aaron with Alanna the hellhound
Kiara with Keiran the black panther
Merida with Miles the kitsune

Aaron would also be a good male friend, and lives in the Edge already

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Unregistered
Ok Sarah, awesome! I think I'm going to wait until the one he's currently in with Alysanne (that I forgot about...) is finished, if you don't mind? But I will be sure to get one up!

Emily - I had forgotten he's met Aaron! Not sure how well they would get along, but I would love to thread them and find out. I will start something for them in the Edge, I think, if you'd like?

yeah sure that's no problem :) sorry it took me forever to reply to the one they're in right now! Been a crazy couple weeks
made by the lovely tamme

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Kae - Ruske's welcome to wander into Semira's Edge-appearance thread, the more the merrier. But I'm not starting any new threads until she's officially re-entered the herd. There's too much to be in limbo emotionally in that thread to go any farther with her right now.

Unregistered
Sarah - Oh, no worries <3

Kachie - Okay! I'll jump in if I have time. Otherwise we'll just see how it goes in the future ^^

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Yeah, Abraham is a little bastard. I can make a thread for them next week?

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Antiope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
If he's kind towards Antiope, he can look at her wings and stuff :D

Unregistered
Sounds good, Time :D

Ina - I can't guarantee he'll be kind, and he's already got Alysanne to poke about wings, but I'd be up for threading all the same ^^ Ruske... usually has something to say, anyway, lol.

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
moar isi x ruske :D

maybe ayelet x ruske?

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
Res is willing to let Ruske help teach herb lessons :3
Especially once she sees how well he knows them.

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties

Unregistered
Dark - sure! either is fine, but he seems quite fond of Isi atm :3 Ayalet sounds like someone he'd probably get along with, as well. + getting to know more Edge members is always good. Whichever you prefer.

Abba- yay! hopefully he'll warm up in their current thread and stop being such a nerd, lol.

@[Aaron] - I have time to start a thread for them somewhere if you want, Emily? Tagging you bc I never heard back.

Uhm... I think that covers everyone. If I owe anything a thread/starting post you can pm me or post here.

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
She can like, put him in charge of a herb lesson a season ;3
Or even a herb hunt a season

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties