the Rift

[OPEN] this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea]

Delsolea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
delsolea
the static on your arm - it is the catalyst
Delsolea had never been given a nickname before. The pegasus tilted her head to look at Aurelia with a confused expression on her face, but it was gone as quickly as it had come. The moment she realised that it was just a shortened form of her name, she gave a little chuckle and turned her head away. It was nice being able to relax and be her normal, true self with Aurelia. It was something she was no longer accustomed to and she felt herself feeling a little out of place. It would pass in time.

She then listened intently to what she had to say, as she calls for her to come and to fly with her. Delsolea moved off with the other pegasus easily, longing for a chance to fly again. She had never flown much before truly, never wanting to as keenly, but she had never had the chance to fly with another either.

“I will be right behind you,” she says lightly, as she then shortened her own stride to fall behind Aurelia. She gave her the clearance to fly without her having to worry about where she might be. With one strong leap and a mighty downstroke of her wings, the maroon woman is airborne quickly and on the tail of her, headed to her new home.

Home. Perhaps it will be different to last time. She hoped so, very much.

The flight was a good one, giving her a good vantage point to view the world of Helovia, to see where she might want to try to visit, to be around others. With a little snort, she missed Aurelia’s descending path, too wrapped up in the sights.

Quickly adjusting herself though, she follows the other down to the earth. The World’s Edge unfolded beneath her, the forest growing tall and old, and right along the edge was the large cliff overlooking the great ocean. Delsolea saw the cliff only for a moment, then she was below the trees and landing, with a light touch of hoof and letting her wings fold to her sides.

The word she heard then was home. A home, and she wondered if it was even possible for her anymore.

“Home. I wonder if it will be for me as well, in time,” she says, then looks about. “Are there many others here?”

[ooc] Read and all <3 Many apologies for taking so long to do this, I had my exam and then my weeks off Uni waiting for results, some more bad things happened in family with an uncle in hospital in our town, but hes donig better and now I'm finally feeling more like posting again <33
image by tamme <3

@[Aurelia]

Messages In This Thread
RE: this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea] - by Delsolea - 06-11-2014, 09:38 PM