the Rift

you've got heaven in your eyes,

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

I had told myself that I wouldn't leave the Falls until the foal was out. Well, apparently I lied to myself.

The foal was swaying from side to side inside of me and I knew that I got visibly fatter by it. Couldn't be long until birthtime now, because the foal had started to move inside of me daily and even pushed towards my tail in intervals. 'I wonder if I'll have dreams this time too...' Only if I did have dreams this time, there would be no Azzaron who would soothe me in the waking hours. No fiery pegasus to calm me down and love me and the foal. 'I here.' That made me smile slightly and I looked down at the black cat. 'Thank you, Desired.' With a sigh, I walked on and into the familiar woods known as the Threshold. It had been a while since I last was here - last time was when I picked up both Rohesia and Abishia. Abishia, the foolish filly who didn't even thank me when I told her how to handle trespassers and who tried to seduce my yet-too-young son. 'She's too immature. But what should I expect from someone that young?' I snickered and snorted as I was too lazy to laugh at the moment - or, too tired.

Though I was startled and took a step back when I heard a sudden call, a call with a voice that I remembered slightly. I had talked to the owner of this voice a while ago, before I caught grip of my sanity. "Ouija!" Voodoo. I shook my head and slowly walked out of the shadows that had surrounded me and my bonded, arriving to a scene where another mare was seemingly needed. A newcomer. Female newcomer, too. My gaze wandered over the two stallions, looking over them in a completely neutral way. Some may think I'm trying to flirt whenever I look at them top to hoof, but it was simply me contemplating if I was stronger and if I would win if we fought. The horned stallion was exactly who I thought it would be - Voodoo. His red markings were recognized immediately and I smirked at him, nodding my head in friendship. Then I looked more closely at the pegasus, who was an almost chestnut color with white markings similar to Abishia's.

Finally, I looked at the mare. She was very beautifully built and coated in a smooth color. Her head and legs were a lovely golden color, while the rest of her body was lighter - almost the same color as Azzaron's coat. Her eyes were dark though, like trees in the winter.

"Hello, sweet lady. Welcome to Helovia. May I help you?" My voice was as sweet as candy, because if I recruited this horse as well, it would be my fourth recruit. A smile was fired at her and Dezba shyly - she was a good actress sometimes - appeared behind my front leg to look at the equine mare. 'You think I good acting?' 'Yes, you're a very good actress. Are you going to let her rub your belly as well?' 'Principles, so no.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 525
tags // @[Iseult] && @[Voodoo] && @[Quilyan]
ooc // ;D

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
you've got heaven in your eyes, - by Iseult - 05-09-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: you've got heaven in your eyes, - by Quilyan - 05-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: you've got heaven in your eyes, - by Delinne - 05-13-2014, 11:27 AM