the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Standing with her back turned to the stallion she was at a loss for words. So many emotions flared within her heart but she had no idea which one she should be feeling. Hurt, betrayed, anger, sadness, exasperated, was it normal to try and process so many emotions at once? Males were just so.. so frustrating and confusing. Why could things not just work out properly where all parties were in the loop about things, everyone should just get a board hang it around their neck and display their thoughts, it would solve so many male problems.

" I never went to the Basin because I know how most living there treat those of us like me. I wanted to go find you but I couldn't risk my life or its life.." She managed emotion slowly creeping into her tone. Every encounter with those from the Basin had left her on edge about her safety, well all except her encounter with this stallion. Esther had made it clear as day that those without a horn were worthless and not accepted, so had the golden witch who had tried to kill her. Showing up on their doorstep would only be asking for trouble that she did not want. "Maybe I wasn't ready to go back because I wanted to spend more time with you!" She commented sharply a little hurt that he did not seem to get that. It was hard to think about things when she not only had to be concerned about her life but that of someone else. If it was just her, fine she would have risked walking up there dead was better than alone anyway but having a life depend on her.. she couldn't let it suffer too.

The silence that followed was filled with tension but she refused to be the one to break it, she had no idea where to go from here. When words finally did come they were hesitant and unsure. Giving herself a moment to diffuse her own temper she turned slightly to look Torleik in the face again. " I am not trying to bluff you into believing anything.. there is a chance you are the father.. I don't know..what to do... It's not like I planned to get..like this.." Her voice was soft and pained as she struggled with her inner feelings. How was she supposed to be a mother when she never had one.. she was broken and no child should have to be stuck with her.

Shakily sighing she dropped her eyes to the ground, why was it so hard to stop caring about what others thought of her. Like it or not part of her heart belonged to the black stallion here with her, she couldn't just make her heart stop loving him. " I never wanted this..but I don't regret what we did. Maybe you do now... but I can't change the way I feel." Flicking her ears to the side she wanted the earth to consume her now to save her the embarrassment and pain. The sizeable amount of fight that she had left drained out of her, leaving her feeling empty and hollow. She was scared as to what would come next in this long journey but it was her battle to fight.

Desperately she wanted someone to understand, someone just to be there with her, was that so hard to ask? As Torleik spoke again her eyes wavered slightly in his direction again. " I don't want you to think i'm forcing this upon you, you have the choice to walk away but I don't. I came here hoping I would find not because I wanted to blame you but to spend time with you again. I can't stop thinking about the time we spent together and wishing it never ended." Blinking back the moisture that formed across her eyes she allowed her head to sink down, there was nothing more she could do now but wait and see. Would he hate her now for admitting she cared about him? He was so angry already at her.. but maybe she deserved it.

Brisa talks
Brisa thinks

•• TAGS: Torleik •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-28-2014, 01:09 AM