the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

The dark stallion frowned when Brisa said she was scared he wouldn't feel the same way. How was he supposed to? In truth they didn't know each other very well. There had been mutual pain and need between them that had been soothed that day, but other than their traumatic pasts, what did they share? Would she want to parent as he would? Would she demand he live outside the Basin? If the child looked like a unicorn, could it live with him?

Was he even truly ready for any of this? "Emotions are...only a part of what controls actions," he murmured in return. This was a life that had been made and she was afraid to speak to him about it because of what his feelings might be? The white mare seemed soothed by his statement that he would be here, now, even though he had been absent the past year.

"I don't hate you," he said, surprised when she voiced the fear of that. How could he hate her? For what, becoming pregnant? That was his fault, not hers. Without him she would not be in this situation. But being here now was one thing; Brisa mentioned the other.

Would he be there for the child's life.

That meant actually being a parent. "I...I will do my best," was all Torleik could honestly utter. He was scared and vastly unprepared to be a father, but he couldn't just abandon a child of his. That would be wrong. It also didn't mean he could be there always, especially if they lived in different herds. Taking a breath, he tensed when she touched him. Last time that had occurred, this was the result.

This was a lot to take in at once and Torleik realized he needed time to process it all before he could know where exactly he stood. Turning his attention to Brisa once more, his demeanor firmed up a bit. "I need some time to consider all of this and decide exactly what I'm going to do," the Bloodskald stated. "You look as if you are due soon; where do you plan to have the child? I will try to be there."

@[Brisa]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Torleik - 06-22-2014, 08:57 PM