the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Many emotions hit her simultaneously at the rather accusative tone her comment was met with, what had happened to the kind hearted soldier she had fallen for many months ago? Had he forgotten altogether about the time they had shared?!? Flicking her ears back hurtfully she was speechless for a moment or two trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Her been busy? Was he kidding her? After he had left she had wandered many times back and forth hoping to meet up with him again but never did. How the hell was she supposed to know he showed up at the Edge it wasn't as if she had some gps tracking his every movement like seriously! Disbelief bubbled into anger moments later at the studs complete lack of concern that he could possibly be the father. He had mounted her had he not? How soon we forget.

"Busy? What is that supposed to mean." She commented her good mood gone as her blue eyes turned on the stud. Gotta love the effect pregnancy hormones can have on one's mood at times, normally she was not so quick to show the small portion of herself where her temper flared. " I went looking for you many times after you left, how was I supposed to know you came by the Edge. I am rarely there in case you don't remember." Taking a minute to reign herself back a step she took a couple breaths to provide her brain with oxygen before it completely lost it.

She could tell the disgust that lay behind the stallion's eyes as he glanced down to her belly, did he really think that she actually did this on purpose? Hormones didn't exactly help the whole picture in case he actually remembered their time together. She had believed that he wanted nothing more to do with her after their encounter and the absence that followed, it was during this time that she had happened upon the pegasus. Feeling completely alone and abandoned she had of course fallen for his kindness and charm and one thing had led to another. " As for the father did you happen to forget the last time we were together or was that just counted as insignificant?" With that she turned away with an exasperated sigh feeling the fire bubble through her veins along with the anger. Why did her magic have to be emotion induced, not that it seemed to make a difference in her ability to control it. It was like trying to fly, one minute you believe its possible but the moment your feet leave the ground you know the only thing you are doing is falling.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: Torleik
NOTES: Poor Tor haha having to deal with hormonal emotional mare XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-13-2014, 09:52 PM