the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

Suddenly, I am fatigued. Mauja is tiring today. It's like I have to work so much extra for him to understand my feelings. It only takes him a second to.. reject me? Is he really rejecting me? I'm not even sure. "At least not as much as we like to think we do," I do not answer this statement. In fact, I do not even understand it. Does he mean to say he figured he had thought enough, but he really hadn't? I would normally answer him, but I don't want to look like the stupid mare. I don't want to be the pretty, dumb, beautiful, mare that gets all the stallions. I want to be me, Aurelia. Aurelia the mare who scares everyone away with her recklessness. That's who I am. I'm not some frilly mare. No frilly mare will get anywhere in life.

I tell Mauja how I feel about him, and he is silent until I begin to speak again. Once I am finished speaking, he is bold enough to apologize. He says two simple words, but now my world seems to be cracking and falling apart. Can a little glue fix this? In my little world, with a cracked house, it starts raining. Soon, the rain penetrates into the house from the cracks and everyone is soaked. That is how I feel.

"I'm sorry, too." I pause for a moment, mentally preparing myself for the words that will spill from my jaw any minute. "I'm sorry that I am simply to average for the likes of you. I'm sorry that I am not strong enough to break through the cage your heart is locked into. I'm sorry if his is a lot to put on you at once. I'm not known for my subtle hints. I'm known for my unheld tongue, hot-headed personality, and my emotional ways. I'm not a genius, I'm not strong, I'm not even brave. I'm Aurelia." I still do not meet his gaze. I can't. Not now, at least. I won't bring myself to see his beautiful eyes. I can't do that. I know I'll get lost in the confusion and mazes he has set up to his heart. Why can't I break in? Why won't he show me the way? Why does he not let anyone do anything?

ooc:; note, aurelia doesn't actually know what mauja is thinking and feeling. this is all purely assumption. :3 Just so you aren't like "wtf, aurelia shouldn't know that. xDDD" and aurelia felt like a short post was all she needed.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 06-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM