the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

I was relaxed and calm. Every once in a whilea slight breeze would waft through the air and make my wild (albeit curly) hair dance around in a myriad of ways. The soft sound of waves slamming into the ground and retreating was soothing to my tired frame. I could lull off into a nice sleep right now. My eyelids heavy and my breathing calm, I can feel my nerves calm down as the insanity of life drifts away from me. Before I know it, I am asleep. My back hoof is resting on a fine tip and my head is low. My sleep is light and I am easily awoken when I hear his voice.

At first, I believe I am hallucinating. "Kill." I do not know if it is him, but he continues. "Aurelia. I thought you were aquaphobic?" My eyes blink open and there he is. The stone clad stallion. Mauja. Cold, cold, Mauja. I doubt my fire would even be able to warm his heart. He is far gone, and I will not be able to retrieve what he wants. I believe what he wants is his mind and youth. Cold, cold, Mauja. I could let myself ignite, but that would freak him out. Well, it might and it might not. The titan has probably endured much, but seeing a phoenix-like me would probably scare him. It would only scare him because he thinks I am a girl playing with adults.

But I'm not, I promise.

"The mind is a mystery." My voice is cold, but not like ice. It is a numbing cold that freezes with a chilled tone. Does Mauja deserve my warm? Cold, cold Mauja seems to enjoy the cold. "And most people can change." Most can, but the real question is... can Mauja? Kill, kill, kill. That is what cold horses do, right? Mauja the Stone Clad says kill? I say, good luck bastard, but of course... maybe I shall hold my tongue until he speaks again.

A cold horse is never boring.

Or I shall play. Do I play the same game Mauja plays, or a different game? Mauja's game is kill, but mine is burn. "It's a little dark, do you not agree?" Truly, it is dark. I can make out the stallion's spots, but I can barely see anything else. Orange flame sprouts from my withers and rages downward. Soon, my entire body is bright orange. The area around me is nicely lit. "Perhaps this is why I do not like water?" I pause for a moment and smirk, but my features are hidden by large blazes the leave a smoky smell. "Mauja the Ironclad, perhaps I am fire and you are ice." I pause and take a breath, gain my composure, and resume. "They say opposites attract, but they must be wrong. If you through water on fire, the fire dies." I tilt my head to the side, my smirk fading back. "Fire isn't compatible with anything, but you've already figured that out, now haven't you?"

Suddenly, the fire encasing my body disappears. "So go on Mauja, kill me. It won't bother you, after all.." I start walking towards the water. It's darkness is haunting. No, I have not yet cured my aquaphobia, but I will pretend I have while in the presence of Mauja. "...you are the Stone Clad." With a thrust of my white wings, I lunge into the air, gliding around, inches above the water. Suddenly, My wings close with a swoosh and I am swimming.

Fucking swimming.

There are probably monsters under there (excluding Mauja) and I am swimming over them. "How are you going to kill me if you're on the shore and I am swimming?" I giggle like the girl I want to be. I am no girl anymore. I have children. I have a family. My invite to join me in the water may be declined, but I do not care. He can leave now...

I will definitely not stop him, but if he stays I will not ask him to leave.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM