the Rift

[PRIVATE] a letter for my queen.

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

He is a curious fellow, an evasive one at that, and his clarity has much to be worked on. But Lakota does not comment, though her face must surely display her puzzlement. This was why her mate was another mare; stallions were far too confusing for her. At least she was decently satisfied with his response, nodding subtly in not-so-truthful understanding. Snorting playfully she smirks at him, amused. "Ktulu doesn't like anybody, Locket. And she hardly steals away all of my time." It was true that she spent a large chunk of her time with Ktulu, but certainly not very moment of every day. Why was Locket so reluctant? She didn't recall him being so fearful of the mare he once served when they were both among the Grey.

There was a companionable silence between the two as Aodaun investigated the little thing before sprawling beneath her legs, Lakota fondly regarding the young cub of Locket's. It doesn't last long of course, Locket's museful sighs punctuating Lakota's wistful confession. He has caught her in the oddest of moods, for she is not commonly so open with her innermost thoughts and desires. Any doubts in her head about revealing such intimate thoughts are erased when he speaks, seconding her desires with his own. She merely hums in agreement, having nothing to add to his own personal paradise of the distant future built within his mind. Maybe not so distant for him, for he is a handsome and charming stallion, a rare gem amongst the garbage. Surely some lucky mare would snatch him away and give him the foals he always wanted.

His condolences only make her smile bitterly, for they cannot change anything about her fate nor those of her nonexistent foals. "I doubt there are any other paths, but thank you for your sincerity Locket. You on the other hand have far better chances," she joked, lips twitching into a teasing smirk. She circles him, hooves tapping rhythmically on the stone floor as she pretends to look him over. "You'd certainly be a catch," she cajoles. She makes sure to keep her scarred side away from him, but it's easy enough as she circles him, teasing him. He seemed to be easily flustered and it was amusing. "So why don't you go woo some pretty mare? What's holding you back?" She pauses as she faces him instead of standing beside him, brows drawn close as she tries to figure him out, head tilted. Why didn't he just go out and find one of the millions of mares with broken hearts and do them right?

Credits
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-17-2014, 09:44 PM