the Rift

[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

"She is surprisingly silent in my head - until she is not. That is the way with birds, though, isn't it?"

"I'm not sure." Evangeline responded, a smile curving the corners of her mouth upward. "I've never held a conversation with a bird before." That was only partly true, though. The Phoenix God in her homeland was a bird and she had spoken to him once. It was through him that she had been set on the path of healing and had made a name for herself in her home. Being recognized by him had given her the confidence she'd so desperately needed as a young and jaded filly. Everything in her life that she had accomplished since then she owed to the God.

"I felt Tallis' presence more when he was a hatchling and our bond was still new. I suppose now I am comfortable with him. He is just as much a part of me now as I am a part of him." She didn't always feel her ears or legs, but they were still there. Torleik spoke of trying so spare his Irelyn from the overwhelming nature of emotions. "It is good of you to spare her the distress that emotions often cause. I wish that I had been able to control mine more when Tallis was younger." Even now, though, her emotions could sometimes get the better of her and Tallis would become agitated.

"Ampere."

She could tell from the tone of his voice the opinion he held for the winged mare and it matched her own. At the sound of her name Tallis snorted and a puff of smoke drifted upward. "Irelyn is lucky to have you." She murmured. "There is no telling what would have happened should she have gotten her egg." Part of her suspected that the poor griffin's egg would have been abandoned and she'd have had to fend for herself and ultimately perish because no newborn was born with hunting experience.

"."

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 07-15-2014, 08:17 PM