[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

The large stallion shrugged when this mare pointed out he hadn't become violent in the Edge when perhaps the situation called for it. "I said violence is sometimes the only answer. Rarely is that true - but it does contradict your absolute of 'never'," he clarified. She introduced herself as Evangeline, rolled her eyes and amended her name with a title, and he recognized the exchange between the bonded and their companion. "Well, in that case, I am Torleik the Bloodskald. But most simply call me Torleik," he returned with a small smile, mirroring her format of introduction to be slightly humorous.

"Not your fault, how they treated me - but I appreciate the apology all the same." Torleik glanced to his right as Irelyn mentally announced her approach by shrieking in his mind.

"SHINY!"

Wincing, Torleik snorted. "Irelyn likes your dragon," he said, nodding towards the creature that had descended and taken up residence on Eva's head, much like Irelyn often did on his. "She says he's shiny." His owl-griffin promptly landed on him and mirrored Tallis, climbing atop Torleik's dome and settling between his horns, peering curiously at the orange dragon on the horse across from him.

"Pretty..." she purred, her fluffy tail swishing in pleasure.

Evangeline told him Tallis said hello, and Torleik felt he should respond. He wasn't used to others' companions politely greeting him. Ophelia's, Tinek, had been more curious about the runes on his horns. "Ah, hello, Tallis. Tell me, what kind of dragon are you? I have met one other, and it breathed frost and shock," he said, awaiting an answer.

@[Evangeline]

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Torleik - 05-11-2014, 09:42 PM