the Rift

[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

"You were surrounded." Evangeline said as he pointed out that sometimes violence was the only answer and while she didn't agree with him she was confused about why he thought that situation hadn't called for violence. "And they were getting more and more hostile toward you when you had done no wrong. What about that situation didn't call for violence?" Was it because there were so many of them and only one of him? He had been greatly outnumbered, but she had seen many situations before where, outnumbered or not, a battle had ensued.

He was right that it hadn't been her fault for the way he had been treated, but she still felt the need to apologize. Everything they had done, every word they had spoken had rubbed her the wrong way. "I don't understand their reasoning or their logic." She admitted. "I know there is or was bad blood between the herds, but that doesn't make everyone in the Basin bad." She frowned and shook her head. "If it makes any difference Lace is no longer a lead so if you should choose to visit us again you would probably get a better reception."

Torleik winced and Eva frowned, wondering what had made him do so. He explained that Irelyn liked Tallis, which left Eva confused until the griffin landed on his back. In response Tallis lifted his head up to look at the griffin. Evangeline winced this time as the dragon's claws dug into her neck as he stood and shifted his body until he was standing directly on her head, his neck stretching toward the griffin so he could get a better look at her. "Interesting." He murmured. "What is it?" Eva's ears tilted back and she resisted the urge to shake the dragon loose as his claws pinched her muzzle. "Get off." She told the dragon mentally. He sniffed at the griffin then took to the air only to land on Eva's back moments later.

The orange mare shook out her mane then looked at Torleik again. "He thinks she's interesting and wants to know what she is." Evangeline, herself, couldn't remember ever seeing a creature quite like her before and thought she was rather cute. As Torleik asked about Tallis the dragon clambered up Eva's neck again and watched the stallion from between her ears. "He breathes fire." She answered and, to punctuate her statement, the dragon blew a puff of smoke from his nostrils. "And only recently he's found that he can breath a cloud of toxic smoke." "You better not." She scolded as the dragon prepared to demonstrate that as well. "What does Irelyn do?"

"."

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-11-2014, 10:30 PM