[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

The black rabicano stallion smiled slightly, gratefully, at this mare's dragon. "Thank you, Tallis. I appreciate the sentiment, and in the future, I will keep it in mind," he said quietly. Evangeline was right that the time for comfort had passed, but he could still be appreciative - and he was.

Eva began to explain that dragons were classed by color and that Lace's dragon was the bitch of the group, so to speak, while Tallis was in the middle and silver and gold dragons were at the top. "Like Ophelia's..." he murmured, remembering Tinek, the silver frost dragon he'd encountered before he'd acquired Irelyn. "That is useful information; thank you," the stallion responded. "I confess I know nothing about how Irelyn would rank amongst her species. I barely know what she is and what abilities she has," was his slightly abashed admittance.

Torleik merely smiled as Eva spoke again to the hypocrisy of the World's Edge, shrugging slightly. Irelyn took up purring softly atop his crown once more, seeking to stave off any stress or anxiety. Flicking an ear back at her, he gently rubbed one of hers with it affectionately in thanks. Curious about Evangeline's dragon, he inquired as to its abilities and put a slight bit more distance between himself and it upon learning it was a fire dragon. He was assured Tallis was safe as long as Torleik himself was no threat, and the dual-horned demon smiled a little ruefully. "I can assure you, I would no sooner attack someone that has done me a favor than I would attack a friend," he replied. "You have shown me kindness. I will repay it likewise."

The orange mare asked him how he had come across Irelyn, and Torleik's face became both amused and thoughtful. "I was exploring Helovia, trying to get to the Veins of the Gods to worship the Moon Goddess - my patron deity - when I found myself in Helovia's Heart somewhere along the trip. There was a turtle, and an egg, and many others. The turtle sent us on quests to prove we could take care of the abandoned babe once it hatched. I suppose I proved most worthy, as I was awarded the egg. About a month later, it hatched - or well, melted. Irelyn melted herself out," he chuckled, remembering the memory fondly and the way the cold little owl-griffin had climbed over his foreleg and snuggled up into his chest.

His eyes returning to focus after letting himself disappear into the past for a moment, he nodded towards her dragon. "How did you acquire Tallis?"

@[Evangeline]

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Torleik - 05-13-2014, 09:26 PM